AEA AFP Practical & Skill Applications CourseCECs: AEA 7.0*, ACE 0.6, AFAA 5.5, ATRI 7.0
This hands-on workshop, taught by AEA Training Specialists, is designed to reinforce the recommended self-study resources. This workshop provides theoretical review, classroom movement and pool application that can help you enhance your level and skill! Bring the study materials to life! This course targets muscles, equipment & movement; techniques for altering intensity; programming & leadership skills including deck instruction – all in an easy to understand format. This program does NOT cover all examination objectives and advanced study is highly recommended.
- AEA CECs issued to individuals who are currently AEA Aquatic Fitness Professional Certified ONLY, and not to those sitting for the Certification Examination.
- Aquatic Fitness Professional Certification (AFPC) Examination.
Increase your credentials and career opportunities with the most comprehensive and recognized Aquatic Fitness Certification. This 100-question, multiple-choice written exam is designed to test a standard level of theoretical and practical competence and skill for aquatic fitness professionals. Obtaining AEA Certification is the gold standard in the industry and once achieved, it is THE LEVEL to be at!
- AFPC Registration must be received 30 DAYS in advance of Examination Date.
- AEA highly recommends ADVANCE PREPARATION regardless of education background or experience.
- Exam Candidates-Obtain & review the AFPC Candidate Handbook & Exam Study Objectives from the website.
AFAA Group Ex Instructor Certification
$99 Zumba® Pre-Conference Workshop*
Includes registration to AFAA's full-day (8-hour), Primary Group Ex Instructor workshop (regularly $199). Certification not provided.
$249 Zumba® Pre-Conference Workshop Bundle*
Includes registration to AFAA’s Primary Group Ex Instructor workshop, PLUS:
- AFAA's Group Ex Instructor online content.
- Group Ex Instructor exam.
- Study guide.
- Technique and lecture videos.
- Practice exams.
- Predesign workouts.
- Textbook and manual.
- Free shipping.
Zumbini® Pre-Con Instructor TrainingCECs: ACE 15, AFAA 15
Zumbini is an early childhood education program for children ages 0 - 4 and their caregivers. By leveraging original music and movement, Zumbini creates the ultimate bonding experience for families while driving cognitive, social, behavioral, and motor skill development for young children. In this two-day instructor training course, you will learn everything you need to become a successful Zumbini instructor! Topics covered include:
- How to create a Zumbini lesson plan
- The "play" teaching methodology
- The "10 Key Points" of the Zumbini program
- Using "whole song choreography"
- Weekly song development + activities
- Class management techniques
- Early childhood education practices that stress exposure, facilitation, participation, and process
Zumba has partnered with BabyFirst TV, the only TV network dedicated to this young age group, to create "Zumbini Time," an original series that airs multiple times per day, every day. "Zumbini Time" provides viewers with a sample of a live Zumbini class and encourages viewers to find a live class in their area via zumbini.com, creating unparalleled marketing support for Zumbini instructors.
Be sure to take advantage of this training opportunity and join the Zumbini movement today!register now top